Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Atlas of the Holocaust / Martin Gilbert. - 1st U.S. ed. New York: William Morrow and Company, 1993. - Scales differ.; 1 atlas; Includes bibliography (p. 246-254) and indexes. - Call Number: CurrMats [Holocaust] G1797.21.E29 G58
- Collection of 316 maps detailing the history of the Holocaust; covers the period of late-nineteenth century anti-Jewish violence from 1880 until the end of the Second World War.
- Atlas of the Second World War. Edited by Peter Young. Cartography by Richard Natkiel. - New York, G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1974, c1973. - 288 p. illus., maps. (part col.) 29 cm. - Call Number: REF G1038.Y6
- Atlas of the 20th Century / Richard Natkiel; text by Donald Sommerville & John N. Westwood; introduction by John Keegan. - New York : Facts on File, Inc, c1982. - 1 atlas (256 p.) : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 29 cm. Includes index. - Call Number: REF G1035.N3
- Historical Atlas of the Holocaust / United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. - New York: MacMillan Pub., 1996. - United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.; Scales differ.; 1 atlas; Includes bibliography and index. - Call Number: REF G1797.21.E29 H5
- Full-color maps provide a chronicle of the Holocaust from 1933 through the immediate post-war era in Europe.
- Historical Atlas of the Twentieth Century
- Somewhat idiosyncratic but useful online atlas and statistical compendium created and maintained by Matthew White, who claims to make his living as a librarian. In addition to his own maps, White maintains a very helpful link directory to other maps covering a wide variety of topics.
- The Times Atlas of the Second World War / edited by John Keegan. - New York : Harper & Row, c1989. - 1 atlas (254 p.) : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 37 cm. - Includes bibliographical references (p. 208) and index. - Call Number: REF G1038.T6