Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is ProQuest Dissertations & Theses?
With more than 3 million entries, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) is the most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses in the world.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses allows:
- Graduate students to consult the database to make sure their proposed thesis or dissertation topics have not already been written about
- Students, faculty, and other researchers to search for titles related to their scholarly interests
- Instant access to high-quality, peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary research materials
- Building your ebooks collection – with each dissertation including an ISBN, ProQuest is the world’s largest publisher of ISBNs
- Cross-searching with journal and other content types on the ProQuest platform
Institutional subscribers to ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Full-Text receive online access to the complete file of dissertations in digital format for hundreds of thousands of titles published before 1997, as well as every title from 1997 forward.
Congratulations on completing your Master's Thesis or Dissertation! Since the thesis requirement came into fruition in 2008, 278 theses and 26 dissertations have been submitted from WP and uploaded to ProQuest's Dissertations and Theses database. You are now a few steps away from joining this honorable group and having your thesis or dissertation available to the scholarly world!
Theses & Dissertations at William Paterson University of New Jersey
Search Books & Media
Search the Cheng Library online catalog for books and media. If you need journal articles, go to our Databases page.