Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- American Decades / Vincent Tompkins, Judith Baughman, Victor Bondi, and Richard Layman. - Detroit: Gale Research, 1994. - edited by Vincent Tompkins.; v. : ill. ; 29 cm; Vol.  edited by Judith S. Baughman; v. -, - edited by Victor Bondi; v.  edited by Richard Layman; v.  edited by Tandy McConnell.; "A Manly, Inc. book."; Includes bibliographical references and indexes.. - Call Number: REF E169.12.A419
- Ten-volume set (one for each decade of the twentieth century) covers events, people and trends, with chapters organized according to subject area. Every volume contains a chapter on "Arts," "Fashion," "Lifestyles and Social Trends," "Media," and "Sports."
- Chronological History of U.S. Foreign Relations, 2nd Edition / by Lester H. Brune; Richard Dean Burns, consulting editor. - New York: Routledge, 2003. - 3 v. : ill., maps ; 29 cm. - Includes bibliographical references and index. - Call Number: REF E183.7.B745
- Three-volume chronological reference to the major events of U.S. diplomatic history includes descriptions and explanatory notes. A useful reference for placing events in a broader foreign policy context.
- The Facts on File World Political Almanac / compiled by Chris Cook. - New York: Facts on File, 1989. - 453 p. ; 25 cm. - Includes bibliographical references and index. - Call Number: REF D843.C5797
- Useful ready reference work covers international political organizations and movements, foreign governments, treaties, alliances, diplomatic agreements, and politics. Also includes topical chapters dealing with major themes in international politics.
- Social History of the United States / Daniel J. Walkowitz and Daniel E. Bender, Series Editors. - Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 2009. - 10 vols : ill. - Includes bibliographical references and index. - Call Number: REF HN57.S622
- Ten-volume reference set (one volume for each decade) covers the social history of the twentieth century with an emphasis on the lives and experiences of ordinary Americans.