Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- American Decades / Vincent Tompkins, Judith Baughman, Victor Bondi, and Richard Layman. - Detroit: Gale Research, 1994. - edited by Vincent Tompkins.; v. : ill. ; 29 cm; Vol.  edited by Judith S. Baughman; v. -, - edited by Victor Bondi; v.  edited by Richard Layman; v.  edited by Tandy McConnell.; "A Manly, Inc. book."; Includes bibliographical references and indexes.. - Call Number: REF E169.12.A419
- Ten-volume set (one for each decade of the twentieth century) covers events, people and trends, with chapters organized according to subject area. Every volume contains a chapter on "Arts," "Fashion," "Lifestyles and Social Trends," "Media," and "Sports."
- Decades in America, 1950s-1980s (via Salem History)
- Online version of Salem Press' multi-volume reference series contains over 2,500 article covering events, movements, people, and trends in popular culture, literature, art, sports, science, technology, economics, and politics in the United States and Canada from 1950 through the 1980s. Additional decades will be added as new volumes are purchased.
- The Facts on File World Political Almanac / compiled by Chris Cook. - New York: Facts on File, 1989. - 453 p. ; 25 cm. - Includes bibliographical references and index. - Call Number: REF D843.C5797
- Useful ready reference work covers international political organizations and movements, foreign governments, treaties, alliances, diplomatic agreements, and politics. Also includes topical chapters dealing with major themes in international politics.