Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
These databases include the full-text of articles in business magazines, trade publications, journals and reports. ABI includes many news sources including the Wall Street Journal. Business Source Premier includes a good selection of company and industry reports. LexisNexisAcademic is particularly useful for tracking news of companies across a wide specturm of news sources.
Tip: Sort by Date or Relevance
Tip: Select Field such as Company or Person
To search for a company in ABI or Business Source Premier, change the "Field" option to "Company "To search for a company in ABI or Business Source Premier, change the "Field" option to "Company "
Tips: Searching for Management Topics
- When searching for an article on a management topic, be as specific as possible. For example, search for the phrase "employee motivation" not just motivation. Use "business planning" or "strategic planning" not just planning
- Consider combiining search terms such as " fast food" and employees or "management styles" and delegation
- Quotation marks around phrases and company names is a good idea in both ABI and Lexis databases. For example, search for "talent management" or "General Electric" using quotes to ensure an exact match
- Results may be reported by relevance. You may want to re-sort by date.
- Use the "field" option to limit search to subject or company to help focus your results