Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding Articles in the Business Press
In these databases, you can search by
- Industry codes ( such as 717210 or 334220 )
- Broad Industry Category ( such as telecommunications industry )
- Company Names (such as Apple, Samsung, HTC, Motorola)
- Product Names ( such as iPhone, Droid )
- Key Words or Subjects (such as mobile devices or tablets) or (apps or mobile apps)
Other, non-business, databases can often often yield good results.
Here are two examples.
- ACM ( Association of Computing Machinery)
- CINAHL (Health database - includes articles on software and technology in the health industry)
The publications and webpages of trade organizations and associations are often useful for researching the competitive environment.
Here's a selected list of trade publications to illustrate the process. Follow the link to the publication and search within the source for a keyword, product or company.