Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Guide
This guide contains links to online and print resources.
Click on the tabs across the top of the LIBGUIDE to access the following:
- Books Tab
- Search our school library OPAC (online public access catalog)
- Search for related titles using Novelist K-8
- Access free audio and e-book sources
- Online Resources Tab
- Links to our subscription databases and encyclopedias
- Links to databases provided by the NJ State Library
- Safe Search Engines Tab
- Links to safe search engines for students
- Citing Sources Tab
- All the information you need to generate your citations
- Learn about Plagiarism
Welcome to the Hilltop Elementary School LIBGUIDE
Create your own creative signage in PowerPoint
Your Teacher Librarian
Library & Technology Teacher
Member: MCSMA, NJASL, NJAET
Have a question? Need help finding information? Want to chat about books?
See me during class, or stop by the libray from
8:15-8:30 am Tuesday-Friday, during recess, or at the end of the day.
Check out the 4th Grade Mannequin Challenge to see Hilltop Students
using our library for reading, research, exploration, creativity and learning!