The Cheng Library is currently offering over 4,100 e-books for online reading and download on the eBooks on EBSCOhost platform. The collection covers a large number of subjects, and the platform supports a wide variety of functions, including:
• Copying and pasting (when available)
• Citation exporting
• Offline downloading & reading
Guides and video tutorials
Copy, download and print
Supported devices: iPad, Kindle, Nook, Sony
The Notetaking feature assists with research by allowing you to take notes on eBooks and save them to your "My EBSCOhost "folder.
- From the page of the eBook on which you would like to leave a note, click on the Notes icon in the toolbar
- Click the + New Note button that appears in the Notes area. If there are existing notes, they appear in a list in the Notes area.
- Enter your note text in the field provided and click the Save button.
-Your saved note appears in the Notes list.
- Click the Note title to edit the text.
- Hover your pointer over the note to either Delete or view the page number of the note.