What to find in this guide
The main sources of accounting and financial reporting standards are
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- internationall Accounting Standrds Board (IASB)
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
This guide demonstrates how to locate these standards and how to find articles and books on topics in accounting.
Here are some recent books and journal articles on accounting issues.