General & Miscellaneous Links
- Stem Cells in the Spotlight
- Topics include an introduction to stem cells, the
different stem cell sources, the goals of stem cell research, current
stem cell therapies, designing experimental models, recent studies on
Parkinson's disease, and ethical issues surrounding stem cells.
- Biology Browser
- Managed by BIOSIS, a leading periodical index, this
resource contains selected links to current news, web sites, and online
- Librarians' Index to the Internet - Biology
- A general list of links from a librarian mediated subject guide.
- The Virtual Library: Biosciences
- Harvard University Department of Molecular & Cell Biology Resources